Saturday, May 30, 2009

The treatments are getting more and more intense. Every time I go in, we "up" the power of the laser a little. I have found that the more I really burn, the more the pigment comes out. I did get some bad news recently, my insurance company has decided not to cover laser treatments for vitiligo anymore and I only have 11 treatments left, to be done by July 3rd!
This is a whole new battle to face, since I have shown so much improvement and have gotten this far! How dare they!
We will appeal this decision, but unfortunately, we can not start the appeal process until I am almost out of treatments that they have already approved.
THAT means that, when I have 3 treatments left...I star5t the appeal process and it could take months!!! What happens within those months, you ask???? Well let me tell you..... I pay fro it myself@! or I stop treatment. That will be a cold day in H------!

3 comments:

  1. Try Vitiligo Natural products for complete recovery of vitiligo skin disease. Because natural products are made with natural ingredients which works without any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thегe and Thank you so much for sharing this information. It has very useful. Please keep sharing.If you want more about the best treatment for vitiligo Kindly click the link
    treatment of leucoderma in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete